How do I return a product I no longer want?

Returns are easy

First of all, please note that we have different procedures for RMAs depending on the reason for return:

  1. Defective.
  2. Damaged in shipping.
  3. Received wrong item.
  4. Just decided I don't want it anymore.
  5. Accidentally ordered the wrong item.

Please click on the appropriate links if reasons 1 to 3 apply to you. If you simply decided you don't want it anymore or accidentally ordered the wrong thing, continue reading:

If you decided you simply no longer want an item, we accept returns for new unused merchandise up to 60 days from purchase date providing the product is in unused, resalable condition.

If you have ordered an item in error, you are welcome to return it for a store credit or refund within 60 days from the purchase date as long as it is in new, resalable condition.  If you choose to receive a store credit it can then be used towards reordering the item you prefer.  Please note that the cost involved to send the product back to us, as well as any shipping charges associated with the replacement item, are your responsibility. We recommend that you place the replacement order for the item you prefer on our website as you can then verify the item is correct and in stock at the time of checkout.

RMAs must be in writing to avoid misunderstandings. Therefore we only give out RMAs via email, and not over the telephone. 

Please do not telephone us to process your return. Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) here. Also include your name and postal code as it appears on your packing slip, and your daytime telephone number in case we need to call you. We will email the return instructions, and will refund you to the same payment method used when purchasing as soon as you let us know the returns item has been mailed. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable. Also note: If you return any items from an order that received free shipping, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount (unless the return was due to our error).


Did you find this article helpful?