What do I do if my order doesn't arrive when expected?
First of all, please click here to see what shipping method you chose when placing the order.
- Free Standard Shipping - 8-16 days (Available only on qualifying orders)
- Standard Shipping to USA - 8-16 days (click here to track)
- Standard Shipping to Canada - 21-32 days (click here to track)
- Express Shipping to Canada - 8-16 days (click here to track)
- Certified ECU Post - 18-32 days (click here to track)
- Express Mail Shipping ECU - 8-16 days click here
- UPS Courier - 4-6 business days (click here to track)
Remember that your order is arriving from overseas. With more and more anti-terrorism measures and extensive border control checks being taken by USPS, US Customs, and the Department of Homeland Security, packages have recently been known to have much greater delays than they used to. Unfortunately we have no control over this situation. The only thing we can do is to kindly request your patience.
Signing for your order:
Important: For some shipping options there is a chance someone will have to sign to receive your package. If you are not generally home when the postal carrier comes please be sure to sign up for tracking updates on the same page you track your package on, and watch for a slip regarding a package waiting for you from Ecuador from MinistryIdeaz.com. Our experience has shown that these slips can get mixed in with flyers and missed. When this happens and the customer doesn't go to pick up the package, it ends up returning to us as unclaimed. Most carriers will only hold packages for 7-14 days before returning it to sender. We cannot be held responsible for unclaimed packages which are returned to us.
Did you find this article helpful?