You can download your digital media at any time by accessing your order history.
- Access your order history.
- Locate the order that contains the downloadable item. (Note: you may need to select the appropriate time period to locate the order.)
- Follow the "download files" links.
- On the download page, you will see a list of files. (ex. "CAK.exe") Click the file name to download.
- Please back up your original file. If you lose it or if your computer crashes, you may not be able to access it again. We, therefore, recommend that you keep a master backup copy in a safe place, such as on an external hard drive. NOTE: It is beyond the scope of Ministry Ideaz support desk to explain backup option is best for you. Instead, consult with a computer-savvy friend.
Consequences of Piracy Just a friendly reminder: Making unauthorized copies of your digital items for your friends might be tempting. You may mean well, but it is illegal: U.S. Copyright Law [Title 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq., Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2319]