So, you've successfully downloaded and installed your games from Ministry Ideaz... then you go to run it again and the file re-installs the game. Why?
First, we want to thank you for ordering Bible games! We hope you enjoy playing them. We understand that some users may encounter confusion after installing our games. This article will guide you through the process of locating your installed game on Windows, so you can start enjoying the gaming experience without any hassle.
Once you have successfully run the installation file and completed the installation process, you do not need to re-run the install file. It's a one-time process to set up the game on your computer.
How do I find the installed game on my computer?
Note: these instructions apply primarily to Windows 10. All versions of Windows should show you the game in your start menu, however, the specific instructions for creating an icon may differ on other versions of Windows.
- Click on the Start Menu icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen. In the start menu, there is a list of apps installed on your computer.
- Locate the game by scrolling through the list of apps.
- If the game was recently installed, it likely will appear at the top of the list under "recently installed"
- You can locate the games under "ActiveBits Technologies" (That is the name of the game developer.)
- Alternatively: search for the name of the game in the search bar next to the start menu icon. For example: to locate the Accurate Knowledge Bible Trivia game search "accurate knowledge"
- Create a desktop icon (optional): left-click and drag the game from the start menu onto your desktop
- Add icon to taskbar (optional): right-click the game in the start menu and click "pin to taskbar"
- Launch the installed game: double-click the game in the start menu (or the icon that you added to your desktop)